We are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to join our team and help to develop our internal sales automation, reporting and operations. We are a fully distributed team that relies on technology and automation at our core plus we sell automation technology to our customers all around the world.
We are looking for someone who can come in and assist our sales team in deploying and optimizing their internal systems.
Some of our internal tools include: Process Street (obviously), Intercom, Close.io, Zapier, Airtable, PersistIQ, Jira, Slack, Wordpress, Chartio etc and our customers work with pretty much every SaaS product out there.
So if you love SaaS, if you hate doing the same thing more than once, and can’t stop talking about it, this is the role for you!
- Be responsible for and own our entire sales infrastructure
- Deploy new projects, campaigns, email sequences, collateral, processes and other changes to improve the efficiency of the sales organization
- Create sales collateral like email sequences, presentations & proposal
- Build reports & forecasts to assist with tracking and strategic decisions
- Identify new processes and tools to increase automation, improve efficiency, and reduce manual overhead
- Partner with Sales management to increase the understanding of our business, improve decision-making, and increase sales productivity
- Create and maintain KPI dashboards for business partners
- Document our internal processes and systems to ensure business continuity
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and come up with your own projects to support ongoing strategic and tactical business initiatives
- Administration of Process Street, Intercom, Close.io, Zapier, Airtable, PersistIQ, Jira, Slack, Wordpress, Chartio etc
- Become an authority in our SaaS tool stack and ensure team is using best practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ years sales operations experience
- Demonstrable experience with Excel, CRMs, Marketing Automation, Zapier and other SaaS products
- Solid attention to detail and time management skills
- Analytical thinker who can derive insights from data to improve process and training
- Critical thinker and problem solver who can’t leave a problem alone until it’s solved
- A self-starter attitude who naturally sees problemsApply