Process Street is currently seeking a full-time Customers Support Specialist.
As a Customer Support Specialist, it will be your responsibility to address inbound customer inquiries via phone, email, and live chat.
At Process Street, Customer Support Specialists are a primary line of communication between the organization and customers. In your role as a Customer Support Specialist, you will get the chance to work with companies ranging from fledgling start-ups to Fortune 500 enterprises from across the globe in pretty much every industry you can think of.
Aside from addressing customer inquiries, Customer Support Specialists perform a critical function by passing customer feedback and challenges to the Engineering, Product and Executive team.
• Respond to email, live chat and phone inquiries from existing customers and prospects
• Advise customers on the best way to use the software to meet their needs
• Track customer interactions in CRM system
• Assist prospects during trial period to ensure they understand product functionality
• Serve as a conduit for customers to communicate product and feature requests to Product Managers
• Backup Customer Success Managers in dealing with large customers
• Contribute to the Support Knowledgebase
• Conduct product demos with prospects and customers
• 1-2 years experience preferred
• Strong English communication skills – both verbal and written
• Strong technical ability
• Experience with SaaS software a bonus
• Attention to detail
• Customer-centric outlook
• Must be able and willing to work remoteApply