We're growing quickly and looking to hire a customer success manager in the EU.
You'll be a core part of our small team and be a key voice to our customers.
We are a freemium product so the role will involve demoing and supporting both free and of course the customers once they convert to the business plan.
- 1+ years experience in customer service or sales for B2B software (ideally SaaS)
- have PERFECT A++ written English (university level)
- obsessed about creating amazing experiences for customers
- love working with technology (we’re building it!)
- pay attention to the details, because they matter
- effective communicator (you're concise)
- highly analytical
- creative and resourceful
- prior experience in product management or sales is helpful
- multilingual a plus
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- demo the product to new free users to help them demo the product and become successful
- do deeper dive training sessions with our paying accounts
- create support systems, such as in product guides, webinars and support content
- work closely with the entire team (Product, Sales, Marketing) to bring the customer voice into the product roadmap and strategy
- support existing customers by answering questions, showing new features, and anything else that comes up
- quantitatively, you will obsess over things like churn, time to first value, and net promoter score
- qualitatively, you will constantly be thinking about delighting customers and creating a product and experience they will loveApply