We are a Seed Funded, AngelPad alum startup of 25 people building Process Street (http://process.st), a modern approach to Workflow and BPM software.
Check out the reviews on Capterra (300+ 5 star reviews):
We have some solid traction, 1000+ customers mostly SMBs with a few enterprise customers and growing quickly.
We are a fully distributed team and work across the world, our customer base is largely US and EU. (For this reason, we are looking for someone who is located on the East Coast of the US / Canada.).
We sell Process Automation Software, so our Customer Success Team are literal Automation Ninjas, masters in Zapier, Excel, and knowledgeable of the workings of hundreds of SaaS products.
We help teams to document and automate processes across basically all the 1000+ apps on Zapier and this is the world this role will live in.
* Be a Shepard for creating, managing and growing culture within the organization
* Hit aggressive hiring and performance review targets
* Onboarding and training of new employees in culture, values and core systems
* Analyze internal processes and suggest improvements
* Create new processes and systems to improve organizational efficiency
* Manage internal corporate, financial and legal operations
* Manage internal documentation including contracts, bank, insurance and other documentation to ensure deadlines are hit and compliance is met.
* Organizing retreats and other company events
* Manage, communicate with and organize suppliers and stakeholders like bookkeepers, accountants, lawyers, insurance brokers, payroll providers, investors, software suppliers and more.
* Review and organize all internal documentation
* Help us to meet compliance with all corporate affairs
* Law Degree
* 2+ years in HR or Operations
* SaaS or startup experience preferredApply