Codecov is the world's leading code coverage tool. We are used by nearly a million of developers around the world, from marquee open source projects to the largest global companies.
Codecov is a strongly cash flow positive company growing over double each year. We've intentionally raised no outside growth equity (read: venture capital) and are committed to growing quickly and profitably.
Our team is lean (<10 people) and we are looking for a full-stack developer to help shape the future of code coverage for our customers and help us solve the most interesting challenges in code testing.
We are a remote-first, globally distributed company, with team members located from GMT -8 to GMT +2.
The ideal candidate has:
* At least 3 years experience in software development.
* Codecov currently uses Python and Django for most day-to-day backend software development tasks. Experience with these languages and frameworks is preferred, but not necessarily required.
* At least a passing experience with any software testing framework.
* A strong passion and belief in developer tools and their importance in improving software and the craft of software development.
* A belief that software and developers change the world for all people for the better
* Nice to have: Past experience working in a remote / partially remote / non-physical office environmentApply