Consumer Acquisition is a social advertising technology firm. We specialize in mobile app advertising for Facebook and Instagram, offering both self-serve tools and fully-managed agency services. Clients finding success with us include PlayStudios, Product Madness, Ford, TrueCar, ShopKick, MobilityWare, Publishers Clearing House, Bills.com, Brilliant, SunBasket, Smarty Pants, and many more.
We’re looking for a senior engineer to join our team. We are seeking someone who is self-motivated, solution-oriented, flexible, entrepreneurial and conscious of both the bottom line and creating simple, well-performing software. This role requires you to translate business requirements into technical specs and execute them with limited direction. You should also be comfortable switching between user interface and back-end coding. Experience with Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest and Snapchat advertising APIs are a big plus.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support Facebook’s APIs and integration into AdRules, our proprietary bid management solution
• Work with our CTO to develop and enhance our SaaS Facebook bid management platform
• Translate business requirements into engineering specs and drive them to completion
• Must be comfortable with an agile startup environment and contributing to product direction
• Support the campaign management team and AdRules end users in their execution of Facebook campaigns
• Monitor system performance and respond to issues
• Build rapport with Facebook technical support representatives
• Demonstrate and share expertise in media strategy and software development
• Small degree of on-call commitment required
Experience & Qualifications:
• 5+ Years of experience with:
o Postgresql and SQL development
o HTML, CSS
• Ability to thrive in a very fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment; comfortable with evolving role with limited direction
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technology experience
• Preferred Additional Skills:
o Knowledge and understanding of digital advertising or performance marketing
o Experience with Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest and Snapchat advertising APIs are a big plus.
o Flask/Django, Apache
Compensation & Benefits:
• Highly competitive salary and bonus
• Work from home flexibility
• Uncapped vacation and sick time
Consumer Acquisition reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Consumer Acquisition is an Equal Opportunity EmployerApply