Legalist is the world's first AI litigation finance firm. We source, underwrite, and invest in the best lawsuits using cutting-edge artificial intelligence technology. We just closed our second litigation finance fund, and we're disrupting a booming new asset class, backed by top VC's in Silicon Valley.
Join a team of engineers, lawyers, and data scientists to make real-time investment decisions in a fast-paced environment. As featured in the international press, including WSJ, The New Yorker, Above the Law and Wired amongst others.
We're looking for an incredible, aggressive, and motivated content manager to help create content for our sales pipeline and keep attorneys engaged. No legal background necessary, but previous paralegal experience is preferred.
- Content marketing and creation towards target attorneys
- PR and marketing of relevant legal content
- Crafting direct outreach messaging and sourcing attorney leads
- "Growth hacking"
- Meet KPIs in # of case applications generated
- 1+ years of sales/marketing experience
- 3+ published writing samples
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Interest in law, litigation finance, and ability to communicate with lawyers is strongly preferredApply