Digital Ad Designer / Graphics Designer (Part Time)$25 - $35 / hHorizon Technology Partners, Inc
Needed: Digital Ad Designer; Part-Time support ~20 hrs/month; Partial Telecommute but must be based in Chicago, IL (Wrigleyville area preferred 60657/60613); $25-$35/hr DOE;Click here to Apply
Are you a Digital Designer looking to supplement your income with some Part-Time/Remote-Telecommute or supplemental work? Horizon Technology Partners has an immediate part-time (10 to 20 hrs/wk), partial telecommute ( 70% offsite /30% onsite meetings) role open with a growing digital marketing firm specializing in helping graduate and professional college programs at leading US Universities reach their target markets and increase their enrollment. We are looking to identify an experienced Digital Graphics Designer that can take direction from our Creative Director and develop various iterations/versions of targeted Google Ads (banner ads) for several large-scale digital marketing campaigns. The selected candidate will have an educational background in Graphic Design/User Experience Design and a demonstrated knowledge of digital marketing, brand communication, and Google Ad web design.
Location: Would prefer someone out of the Chicagoland or suburban areas able to meet in Wrigleyville area one day a week. (Zip codes: 60657, 60613).
Duration: On Going/Permanent.
Hours: ~10-20/per month (70% offsite /30% onsite meetings).
Please note: Real-world digital creative examples showcasing experience in Digital ad Design and HTML5 are expected.
- At least 3+ years of experience as an in-house designer, in an agency setting, or working in a similar fast-paced environment.
- 3+ years of work experience in digital advertising production.
- Experience creating ads for social campaigns.
- Thorough knowledge of Mac platform.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch, or other visual design tools.
- Must display a comprehensive understanding of graphic design and have a firm grasp of design principals including color theory, balance, organizing of content, and typography.
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital marketing and brand communication, experience creating ads for social campaigns
- Experience working with Brand teams and ability to follow understand the style, production and protocols of advertising collateral. Must be able to follow the creative directors' guidelines.
- Experience in producing responsive HTML5 banner ads.
- Attention to detail and follow through.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to:Click here to ApplyApply