Quietly is a full-service content marketing agency that offers services across the entire lifecycle of content marketing, from discovery and strategy to content creation and amplification. Quietly partners with the world’s leading brands to understand how content drives their business, devising strategies and executing along the way.
As a PR Strategist, you have two areas of focus - 1.) to place our clients content in major global publications and 2.) coming up with innovative, integrated earned media and contributed content strategies.
You are a swiss army knife that brings a new school approach to the world of PR. You are entrepreneurial, dextrous and bring a high level of sophistication to earned media strategy, media relations, corporate communications, contributed content programs, and influencer relations. At the end of the day, you have a track record of results and placing your client's articles across relevant publications.
This is a 3-month contract, with the goal of expanding this role into a larger, more strategic full-time position working both remote or from our converted two-storey office in the heart of historic Gastown. If these values resonate, we’d love to hear from you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with Editors and Senior Editors at publications to have articles placed on behalf of our clients
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with relevant global business, tech, industry and trade media
- Working alongside multiple teams to drive the execution of communication plans/programs and associated strategies for Quietly’s clients and its own lines of business
- Drive proactive, strategic media outreach; interface with other PR agencies to leverage news to drive strategic media coverage
- Respond to reactive media inquiries and align opportunities with appropriate stakeholders
WHO YOU ARE
- An entrepreneurial PR specialist who can execute traditional public relations and develop next-gen thought leadership programs that comes armed with a portfolio of successful placements that clearly demonstrate results
- A strategic thinker who is able to provide counsel to peers, team leads, and senior leadership
- Have a track record of working with senior leadership, influencers and other creatives from major brands and publishers
- Able to research and distill/explain complex ideas clearly
- An excellent writer and verbal communicator
- Excel at multi-tasking, prioritization and working with a portfolio of projects
- Keen focus on collaboration, quality, and timelines
- Have worked in B2B environments
- You have a track record of rolling up your sleeves and pride yourself on getting it done and creating net new opportunities
- Analytical/data mindset that is capable of analyzing data, trends and presenting it concisely
Apply including a resume and cover letter which links to the recent placements/publications and the top three, large PR campaigns you are most proud and managed from start to finish.Apply