We are looking to hire a motivated, collaborative, and strategic individual to help drive Awair’s key enterprise efforts. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, has previous account management/sales experience with technical products, familiarity with air quality standards, and an ability to effectively communicate and influence customers to incorporate Awair products in their day to day business.
You will be responsible for managing existing customer relationships and bringing in new business from those accounts. You will be the main point of contact for our customers’ needs. You will work cross functionally to ensure the customer has a successful post-sales experience.
· Identify new business opportunities and generate new sales from existing accounts
· Manage inbound sales process
· Nurture and develop long term relationships with existing customers
· Collaborate with Operations, Marketing, and Product teams to identify up-selling or cross selling opportunities
· Champion the customer’s needs and work cross functionally to resolve any user pain points
· Help Product team prioritize customer feedback for product roadmap
· Analyze trends in customers experience and behavior and effectively communicate those findings across the organization
· Perform other tasks based on skill, interest, or expertise
· 2+ years of relevant experience in B2B SaaS sales or account management.
· Familiarity with web-based technologies and the ability to rapidly learn a complex and wide-ranging program.
· Strong customer service and teamwork skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proven ability to manage multiple accounts and tasks at a time while paying strict attention to detail
· Industry experience in real-estate tech is a plus but not mustApply