Paperspace is a high-performance cloud computing and ML development platform for building, training and deploying machine learning models. Tens of thousands of individuals, startups and enterprises use Paperspace to iterate faster and collaborate on intelligent, real-time prediction engines.
Paperspace is backed by leading investors including Battery Ventures, Intel Capital, SineWave Ventures, Sorenson Ventures, Y Combinator and Initialized Capital.
About the role
*This role requires extensive knowledge of Machine Learning, and in particular, Deep Learning. Please do not apply without experience working with modern ML frameworks, Python, neural nets, etc.*
Paperspace is looking for a contract technical writer to generate content (tutorials, guides etc.) on machine learning with an eye towards GPUs. The content should help our community learn about machine learning and leave our readers with approachable, practical projects when they successfully complete a tutorial. The ideal candidate will have a hybrid background in development and writing/editing and will have a good sense for topics that appeal to the open-source community, developers, hobbyists and data-scientists.
If you are passionate about GPUs, machine learning, and want to learn on some of the most powerful hardware around, this is the role for you. We are looking for candidates who are intensely self-driven and curious about these topics and have experience writing about them.
Please submit writing samples and tutorial ideas on the application page.
* Pursuing a career in computer science, statistics, data science or related fields.
* Strong command of Linux command line.
* Understanding of ML frameworks/libraries like TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch is required.
* Programming experience a plus.
* Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
* Experience debugging, documentation, and community engagement
* 2+ years of experience in Machine Learning
* Formal or informal experience with teaching
* Experience or interest in instructional writing
This is a part-time contractor position. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for this position without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please apply via Lever - https://jobs.lever.co/paperspace.