What you’ll do:
- Work closely with every member of the Kodable team to push production code on an almost daily basis. We move really quickly.
- Work closely with our designers and other developers to build a truly great product that teachers and kids will love.
- Own entire feature sets. We’re still a small team, so you’ll be asked to build large, complex systems with little outside interference. No bureaucracy, just build it.
Who we’re looking for:
- You have 1+ years web development experience in a production environment
- You care deeply about programming education
- You have contributed significantly to the release of a production-level application (preferably not a side-project, something with actual users)
- You have experience with APIs and interfacing with server-side code (saving/loading data, offline syncing, etc)
Highly Preferable if:
- You have experience working with a front-end framework in a production environment (AngularJS preferred)
- You have experience experience with Test-Driven Development
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with Sinatra, Sequel, or ActiveRecord
- You've worked with AWS Lambda and background jobs
- Game Development experience
- You know COBOL or FORTRANApply