Are you passionate about data, experimentation, and driving revenue in a fast-growing business? If so, this role is for you. As a Growth Manager for the web, you’ll own a portfolio of experiments designed to increase the number of sign-ups to the Leadfeeder app. To do this, you will work with web dev, designers and other stakeholders to ideate, plan and execute A/B tests.
Leadfeeder is a buzzing remote international team of 40+ people and more than ten nationalities, and we are hiring key people to accelerate our rapid growth.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research to understand the customer, funnel, and areas of opportunity
- Design A/B experiments with well-researched hypotheses to grow sign-ups
- Wireframe, write copy, and collaborate with other team members to bring your experiments to life
- Be accountable for key performance indicators of the reach and impact of your experiments
- Present your results and recommendations to leaders and help drive next stepsApply