FYXER is the market-leading Virtual Executive Assistant Service in the UK. We are changing how executives are supported by offering them a holistic service rather than a single employee, and we are changing how Executive Assistants work, by providing flexible, remote working which redefines their work-life balance.
We’ve grown exponentially over the last 3 years, from a team of 3 to 60. We plan to triple in size over the next 2 years.
The Talent Manager role is an exciting and challenging role that focuses on recruiting, keeping and developing an outstanding team of qualified employees. You will be part of the People team, reporting into the Head of People.
* Accountable for managing the recruiter role to deliver against hiring targets (approx 2 hires a week) and the retention of new hires.
* Understand candidate demand and ensure the recruitment function is efficient and adaptable, able to scale up and down alongside the changing needs of the business
* Ensure FYXER candidates have a positive experience with us
* Develop a hiring strategy to ensure a pipeline of candidates and that the FYXER workforce resembles the community we operate in
* Management of the talent budget
* Build and maintain the FYXER community online and offline
* Manage FYXER’s social media and online presence, to attract talent
* Ensure the marketing materials, candidate packs and website are up to date and encouraging the desired action
* Enhance our employer brand to help FYXER attract and retain great people.
Learning and Development
* Provide data analysis to inform talent management and people development
* Build a high-performance culture and lead initiatives to develop talent across FYXER
* Design and develop career pathways for FYXER roles
* Curate and create training for all employees at FYXER
* Ensure information gathered at recruitment stage is used for the Fyxer’s development during their career at FYXER
* Own the orientation content, ensuring it sets people up for success
* Participates in projects to progress the strategic goals of the organisation
* Supports change management
* Other ad hoc projects as decided by the CEO
* Previous recruitment and talent management experience
* Previous learning and development experience
* Proactive and thrives in a fast paced environment
* Drives projects forward with minimal supervision
* Enjoys working through challenges and capable of solving problems quickly
* A clear thinker and confident decision-maker who is able to demonstrate sound judgement
* Ideally, experienced in a scale up organisation
* £40,000 Salary + 10% performance-based bonus
* Working hours 8.30am-5.30pm
* 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* Remote working plus approx once a month meet up
* Monthly 1:1’s with your manager
* Regular company updates and social events, regular virtual wellbeing sessions
* Life Insurance and Employee Assistance Programme, including life coaching!
* Regular company meetings with founders, where we ask for your opinion and often act on itApply