ABOUT THE KK GROUP
KK is a group of companies that empower women to make connections socially, sexually, romantically and professionally. We create experiences, both online and offline that inspire the next generation of independent women.
• Our culture is our biggest asset - we really care about our mission of empowering women in every aspect of their lives.
• We have a core team of very talented people working behind the scenes to make sure that our community have a great experience - everyone from the marketing team to product developers.
• We’re always thinking of new ways to make things better, and that work ethic is really apparent in the office and from our remote workers. KK is hard work but always lots of fun.
• We want attitude, we want you to take risks and recognise that failure is just part of the journey.
• We want you to love people, love socialising, love working as a team.
• We want you to be rebellious and constantly challenge the world around you and always look for opportunities to improve and innovate.
We currently have an extremely exciting position open for a Mobile Applications Developer who will be taking a leading role in building our new mobile apps. We’re looking for talented & passionate individuals who have demonstrable commercial experience (3-5 years) of building Android or iOS Mobile platforms from inception through to release and onwards.
• Experience with mobile frameworks such as NativeScript (preferred) or React Native.
• Experience with XCode, and Android Studio.
• Experience integrating with back-end web services using REST/JSON APIs
• Experience of cross-platform mobile development (iOS/Android)
• Experience of Appstore/Google Play management
• Have a passion for building applications that are appealing and provide excellent usability
• Be up-to-date with the latest industry practices and can recommend which frameworks best meet the project requirements.
• Experience working as part of an Agile / Scrum team
• Respond to challenges constructively working with collaboratively with team members to define the solution.
• Ability to operate in a highly collaborative manner across multiple stakeholders
• Communicate effectively with stakeholders
• Target oriented and self-motivated with an ambition to exceed targets and expectations
• Have pride in the applications on which they work striving to build user experiences that win awards
• You’ll need to have relevant commercial experience (3-5 years) and proof of launching commercial products to market. A degree is not necessary if you have a strong portfolio and references.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Building scalable apps across multiple platforms and device resolutions
• End to End App Development – New apps (highly important)
• Taking over existing mobile projects for maintenance and amendments
• Submissions to the App Store or Google Play
• Working with the UX team to agree features, flows and functionality
• Working closely with our web developers to build our new apps
• Equal rights opportunitiesApply