Help create the future of home design.
Higharc is looking for its first sales lead to help bring Higharc to market with builders. The right fit has experience managing sales pipelines for a SMB / mid-market focused technology company and prefers strong inbound sales strategies to strictly outbound. Working with our Director of Builder Partnerships, you'll be responsible for recruiting early adopters for our beta program this fall, helping to design our pricing model/sales strategy, and creating a systematic approach for organic growth through each regions' top builders.
You’ll join a founding team who’ve shipped products for Autodesk, Electronic Arts, Nike, and Apple and who are backed by investors and advisors that include the CPO of Adobe and the designer of the Nest Thermostat.
No one (especially builders) likes being sold to. We’re looking for someone with a strong consultative sales orientation who can set up systems and processes to scale organically. We want to see that you’ve created and implemented sales strategies from scratch or been a key part of bringing a product to market successfully in a sales or growth position.
You are passionate about homes, construction, or home design. You might have previous experience as a director of construction or project manager. Or you might have a side hustle in real estate along with sales experience at a world-class B2B technology startup. We’re looking for passion.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We want our customers to love our product and our company. You’ll secure ideal lead users for our extended beta program in Q4 and will grow it into a broader strategy for sales in 2020. You’ll partner with our Director of Builder Partnerships to create a holistic program for these custom builders that focuses on their success.
We’re an early stage company. You’ll get to wear many hats, depending on your strengths and interests.
- Lead strategy and projects to create inbound sales funnel
- Setup CRM system and manage pipeline (eg. salesforce etc)
- Identify and maintain prospects partnering with builder partnerships lead
- Manage inbound leads
- Create / test pricing models with lead users
- Develop go-to-market strategies
- Create sales presentations and collateral (sell sheets)
- 5+ years in a Business Development, Relationship Management, Customer
Success, or similar role with a technology or software company
- Expertise in SMB / mid-market B2B sales
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role
- Experience with implementation of a CRM system and establishing a stable cadence for managing customer database
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
Nice to have:
- Experience as a builder
- Experience with design (CAD) or BIM software
- Previous experience at a VC-backed start-up
Higharc is a VC-backed, early-stage startup that is changing how new homes are designed and built. Our goal is to make custom-designed homes accessible to anyone by automating home design and customization online. Higharc gives you the home you want without hiring an architect.Apply