Do you love social media and new web technology?
Do you love helping people and sharing your knowledge?
Do you want to grow your career with a company that rewards your hard work?
Do you want to improve your work / life balance and work from the comfort of home?
**Join our Schooley Mitchell family as a Virtual Sales Assistant!**
You’ll be the friendly voice of our company to follow up with our clients and prospects. As a Virtual Assistant you’ll use your friendly attitude, and passion for outstanding customer service to gather information from our business clients and schedule meetings for our sales reps. You’ll be reviewing accounts, generating invoices, and billing existing clients.
You’ll be assigned to one of our Sales Associates to support them with researching businesses, scheduling appointments, following up with prospects, reviewing accounts, preparing documents, and gathering information from clients.
**We’ve got an exciting career opportunity for you, if you can:**
- Read through communications history to become familiar with previous conversations
- Draft an email which can emulate the tone or pick up a conversation from previous emails
- Discuss concerns with clients and sales prospects with the ability to quickly overcome objections and gather pertinent information
- Review schedule, locations, driving time, confirm appointments, and schedule appointments
- Answer and route incoming calls
- Filter emails and download documents to proper folders
- Research prospects company, entering contact details into multiple databases, qualify, and sort prospects
- Comfortably navigate multiple applications to research solutions
- Multitask in systems while scheduling installers and other appointments
- Calmly provide conflict resolution and navigate frustrated client situations
- Work independently with discipline and motivation to succeed in a virtual environment where you work remotely with coworkers and supervisors from the comfort of your home.
We provide a complete analysis of a businesses existing services and systems for the purpose of identifying billing errors and opportunities to improve service and reduce costs, and we become their single point of contact with all vendors, saving the business Time & Money, while providing Knowledge and Security.
Our work is provided on a contingency basis. Our fees are self-funded out of the savings so there is zero risk to the businesses we analyze. We either save the business money or give them a no cost validation that they’re receiving the best value for their existing services.
Our free cost saving analysis is provided on any/all of the following services: Local Services, Wireless, Long Distance, Data Connectivity, Internet, Conferencing Solutions, Credit Cards Processing, Waste Disposal, and Shipping Fees.
Our clients reduce their expenses by an average of 28%, with no vendor switching in most cases.
Because our customers are our first priority, we seek candidates who demonstrate exceptional integrity, care, compassion, empathy, and commitment in their work.
At least 18 years or older
High School Diploma, or equivalent
Able to successfully pass a criminal background check
Must live within 100 miles of the Austin, Texas area
Able to work a full-time work week of 40 hours, with opportunities to take time off when needed
Strong computer knowledge, including ability to accurately type at least 40 wpm
Experience working with Microsoft Outook, Windows 10, and web CRM systems
Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
Courteous and friendly with high level of professionalism
Willingness to follow procedures and adhere to policies
Able to multi-task applications while talking on the phone
Able to actively listen to client needs and demonstrate empathy
Previous sales and work from home experience preferred
Must have a quiet environment with high speed internet access to work from
Flexibility to take time of when needed
Work from the comfort of your own home
$10 per hour with 30-40 hours per week on a temporary 6 month contract basis
Up to an additional $1000/week in sales bonuses
A successful candidate who excels in the first 6 months will be offered a full time salary position with healthcare benefits, 401k matching, and paid time offApply