MoQuality is changing the way the world builds and tests software, and we want you to help build our product. We’re looking for an experienced full-stack engineer to work on MoQuality’s mobile app testing product — you’ll work with our team of engineers to build and maintain features that create rich and compelling experiences for millions of developers across the world.
This role requires someone who wants to help other developers. You will look at apps others have developed and design a QA strategy for them. This will include figuring out the right QA strategy for them and using our software to make them successful.
* You will fulfill Proof of Concept (POCs) for our clients
* You will understand the client's use case and goals to formulate a QA strategy
* You will understand the client's dev infrastructure and help them figure out how they can automate this QA strategy
* You will use MoQuality's internal tools to implement the QA strategy
* You will create QA reports for the clients and send it to them
* You will collaborate closely with Product and Design teams to build new features
* You will evaluate and recommend solutions, and guide team decision making
* Experience with writing test cases for Android and iOS apps
* Experience with Selenium or Appium
* Experience with Android/iOS app development is a plusApply