This position will help lead the growth of our analytics and monitoring platform.
What we are looking for:
-Experience in writing web applications using Python, databases and message queues like Kafka, AMQP, SQS.
-Experience with popular third-party libraries and frameworks (e.g. Django, SQLAlchemy, Flask).
-Skilled in automation work (CI/CD) and infrastructure management (Google Cloud, Kubernetes).
- Familiarity with current standards and technologies (RESTful, Python 3.6+, PEP8).
- Experience working with a distributed team.
What you will be doing:
- Design future-proof software architectures aligned with cloud platforms.
- Design and implement back-end systems and APIs using state-of-the-art technologies and practices.
- Develop back-end components of user-facing web applications.
- Communicate with teammates on a daily basis.
- Learn new skills and technologies as you go.
- Be responsible for your code. Ensure your code is testable and tested.
- have worked with Google Analytics / other Google APIs
- have worked in data science
- familiar with machine learningApply