Who We Are
At Cross River, we’re building the best banking and technology products for fintechs, all through APIs. As venture-backed pioneers of the platform-based financial services model known as the sponsor, or partner, bank, we work closely with our partners to offer products such as payments rails and loan origination services to the latest in regulatory and compliance solutions. What drives us every day? A desire to innovate in the service of financial inclusion. Giving access to consumers, whether they are looking for credit or for a better way to pay has been in our DNA from day one. Our nimble, adaptive, one-step ahead culture is powered by our people, and as a result of their creativity, tech-forward thinking and collaborative spirit, we are experiencing explosive growth.
What we’re looking for
Cross River’s Technology team is made up of problem solvers hungry to perfect new products and systems. As a Development Lead, you play a key role. We are looking for a Team Lead to manage and work with other in-house software developers to deliver robust applications.
The Technology team cares about results, not activity, and we have fun doing it. If you like Challenging problems, are analytical and are a great team player we want to hear from you!
· Lead a team of 4-5 developers
· Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
· Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
· Integrate software components and third-party programs
· Verify and deploy programs and systems
· Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
· Gather and evaluate user feedback
· Recommend and execute improvements
· Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
· 10-15 years plus of Software Development building enterprise web applications.
· Required Skills:
· Entity Framework\NHibernate\ORMLite
· Web API