Ensemble Energy is an exciting startup in industrial IoT space focused on energy. Our mission is to reduce the cost of energy from clean energy power plants making them more competitive to dirtier sources. Our platform provides prescriptive analytics to power plant operators by combining the power of machine learning, big data and deep domain expertise. As a data science intern, you will participate in developing machine learning algorithms to solve some of the most exciting challenges in this space. In addition, you will also be responsible for helping the product development team in implementing the algorithms into the platform.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Currently Enrolled or graduated with MS or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, or equivalent fields. Specialization in machine learning preferred.
- Strong understanding of machine learning algorithms & principles (regression analysis, time series, probabilistic models, supervised classification and unsupervised learning), and their application.
- Experience with Deep Learning algorithms such as Convolutional Neural Networks, Recurrent Neural Networks and LSTM.
- Familiarity with Deep Learning frameworks such as TensorFlow and PyTorch, and strong experience in at least one of those.
- Excellent programming skills in prototyping languages such as Python and R. Python is preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate a portfolio of projects (GitHub, papers, etc.) will be a plus.
- Smart, motivated and can-do attitude is absolute must
Excellent verbal and written communication.Apply