Powering Trade For The Emerging Cannabis Industry
Distru is a software platform streamlining the supply chain for the cannabis industry. Many of the top cannabis brands and distributors in California use our software to manage their entire operation from source to sale. We are growing rapidly with over $500M in transactions per year passing through our platform and are in a unique position to redefine trade in the growing cannabis industry. Recently, we were funded by the Felicis Ventures, Global Founders Capital, and Village Global who have funded companies such as Shopify, Cruise, HelloFresh, Facebook, Slack, Opendoor, Warby Parker, Gusto, and more.
We are an intrinsically motivated team that works without ego, is constantly learning, and adapts our product to the customer. As a Senior Software Engineer, you are integral to delivering high quality code that will solve real world problems for the cannabis industry. You will be working closely with the CTO and taking ownership over key features that will have our customers writing you personal thank you emails like this one:
"I can’t praise Distru enough, it’s head and shoulders above any platform I’ve encountered to date. Thank you for your persistence and providing us with the right tools."
This is a full time remote full-stack engineering role, but we are based in Oakland if you want to spend some time in person with some of the team.
Things you might work on:
* Improving our order fulfillment workflow that manages the entire distribution process from sale to the final delivery. This could include a mobile experience with barcode scanning and dashboard views of where orders are at in the process.
* Establishing the mobile experience for delivery drivers that integrates with our core app to help distributors manage dispatch more efficiently and in real time.
* Designing robust CRM interfaces including a pipeline view, granular sales reporting, gmail integrations, and sales rep tracking.
* Own key features, timelines, and deliverables
* Contribute to the architecture of the Distru platform
* Work directly with the founders and our customers to design and develop new features
* Learn new technologies and implement new features
* 5+ years experience with SQL databases (PostgreSQL)
* 5+ years experience with Elixir/Phoenix or similar frameworks (Distru was built on Elixir since day 1!)
* 5+ year Solid experience with front end development using React/Redux
* Experience with Git source control, command line tools
* Experience/familiarity with GraphQL
* Strong written communication and experience in working on a remote team is a plus
* Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance fully covered
* Competitive Salary
* Generous Stock Options
* 18 days paid time off (We want you to use these!)
Once you’re a part of the Distru team, it is our job to make sure that you’re empowered to build high quality code that you believe in. We are a lean startup team and want everyone to feel like they have a real impact on our software and company’s success. In addition to engineering, you’ll be working directly with the founding team during the early stages of a fast growing startup.
If this sounds like something you’d want to be a part of and you think you’re ready to go, please apply below!Apply