Camino is a mission driven, fast-growing, venture backed startup. We’re building the next generation of software to power permitting and licensing in government – the backbone of growth in communities across the globe.
We’ve successfully launched the first version of our platform in cities across the country and are looking for a skilled salesperson to help us expand into other innovative regions.
This role is a Sales Development role and ideal for candidates who are ready to take their career to the next level selling a SaaS solution that is truly making a positive social impact!
***This role is an entry level position within sales. Prior experience with cold calling or attending a sales bootcamp is a huge plus***
• Support Account Executives by prospecting and scheduling product demos for our web-based solution.
• Grow business within assigned prospect lists, and expand into ancillary jurisdiction types.
• Quickly develop thorough knowledge of company products and client verticals, including local and state governments.
• Maintain a high volume of daily prospecting calls.
• Convince and command on the phone; quickly establish credibility and rapport.
• Achieve monthly quotas of scheduled demos and qualified opportunities.
• Successful sales support including phone experience in B2B, SAAS, government, or permit/license software.
• 0 – 2 years of experience working on a sales team, ideally within a technology environment.
• Passionate about selling technology and what it can do for society.
• Self-motivated, creative, results driven, solution oriented, direct and convincing when it’s right for the customer; competitive and driven to succeed.
• Ability to remain focused and flexible during rapid change.
• Crisp written communication and fluency of expression.
• Solid computer skills including Hubspot or comparable CRM.
• BA/BS degree.
• Excellent references (recent and relevant) from both former clients and employers.Apply