Passionate about making a difference in the world of mental healthcare?
Blueprint is a technology company focused on making it easier for mental health clinicians to practice measurement-based care. The Blueprint mobile platform administers standardized and proprietary clinical assessments between appointments to help providers make more informed treatment decisions. Blueprint assessments are reimbursable and automated, so providers can use the Blueprint platform to generate additional revenue without extra work.
We’re looking for a talented and passionate sales professional who will help fuel our rapid growth as an emerging mental health technology leader. At Blueprint, we like to say that everyone takes the trash out…both physically and metaphorically. As a Sales Executive, you will wear multiple hats and should be prepared to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty.
What you'll do:
- Prospect, quality, and develop a robust sales pipeline
- Conduct online and in-person demos
- Develop and execute a strategic plan for your territory to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual objectives
- Timely and accurate updating of Hubspot customer information, forecasts, and pipeline data to ensure accurate territory and management reports
- Collaborate with other teammates to ensure smooth handoffs and timely launches
Note: This role can be remote, on-site, or a combination.
How do you know if you're a good fit? You're tenacious and hungry to win. You are process-oriented, organized, emotionally intelligent, and authentically you. You understand mental healthcare and technology and ideally are bringing in a seasoned book of business. Base + Commission.
- You have 5+ years of experience selling to medical practices, preferably health IT or data analytics offerings and preferably related to mental healthcare.
- You’re a great speaker, listener, and writer. We value concise, simple, and buzzword-free communication and prefer to over-communicate.
- You demonstrate an ability to win. You have exceptional personal ambition but a team-first collaborative attitude.
- You're self-motivated and are capable and excited about charting your own path on a day-to-day basis.
- You’re results oriented and get excited about setting and hitting goals.Apply