Technical Implementation Lead
Who we can count on to:
- Integrations, data sourcing, cleaning, manipulating and analyzing large volumes of data.
- Build out implementation documentation and processes, in addition to internal processes for handling integrations.
- Work directly with customer to answer technical questions, manage expectations and make happy customers.
- Manage client expectations, change management policies and delivering project updates. Setting tentative timelines, allocating resources, and establishing project plans.
Integrate: Tackle challenging data migration efforts moving data from Higher Ed systems into our platform.
Teach: Our customer success team, implementation and the client to understand data conversion issues and provide strategies to tackle them head on.
Learn: Deep product knowledge, who are our users and who are the stakeholders in a large-scale technical project in Higher Ed.
Improve: Customer experience, Efficiency of data integrations, speed of integrations, quality of end product.
- Contributing to data conversion projects
- Answer customer questions quickly and efficiently
- Learn all internal tools
- Become an expert on our data conversions and our product.
- Provide feedback for overall process improvement
- Consistently handle and succeed with handling integrations autonomously
- Get involved with hiring and growing the team by evaluating/interviewing candidates
- Help hire, train and manage new implementation folksApply