Process Street is looking for a Growth Hacker/Digital Marketer to join our marketing team. You should be part data-driven scientist and part creative. You will report and work very closely with the Director of Digital Marketing to launch all-new marketing initiatives. You should live and breath the Bullseye Method and clearly understand the 19 potential traction channels. Testing and iterating should be in your blood. You will need to be able to make sure all projects and each step of the marketing campaign are testable, trackable, and scalable.
Our goal is to continue to increase conversion rates by utilizing user and market data to bring in new customers. This is an amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing, fully remote, SaaS startup.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Building and managing complex marketing reports across channels and identifying growth opportunity areas.
* Landing page/ squeeze page creation
* Project management responsibility for all phases of assigned marketing initiatives including planning, analyzing, executing, measuring and optimizing online marketing performance
*Collaborate with channel-specific marketing teammates (blogging, email, social media, etc.) to identify areas for growth
*Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition (e.g. online advertising, direct mail, out of home, affiliate) and conversion rate optimization
*Conduct and present competitive analyses and market research
*Propose creative new projects, from building free tools and apps that attract prospects and convert leads to testing new approaches to capturing existing demand
*Translate ideas to actionable items that deliver business results
Qualifications and Skills
We are looking for someone with:
* A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience
* Editing and copywriting skills
* Not being scared of pivoting
* Knowledge about both inbound and outbound marketing
* Strong SEO/Technical SEO background
* Programming knowledge (HTML/CSS/SQL/etc…): even if it’s not
compulsory, it is HIGHLY recommended.
* Being performance and results-oriented
* Being curious and creative
* Being relentless in pursuit of growth
* Experience with landing page creation tools, CRM’s, email tools, and Zapier.
* Live and breath the Bullseye Methodology
* Experience with the following stack: Wordpress/Google analytics/Google
Search Console/ Google My Business / Mixpanel/ Chartmogul / Chart.io
What do we offer?
Competitive base pay