Schoology, one of the fastest growing education technology companies, brings together the best K-12 learning management system with assessment management to improve student performance, foster collaboration, and personalize learning. Millions of students, faculty and administrators from over 60,000 K-12 schools worldwide use Schoology to advance what is possible in education.
Working at Schoology offers you a chance to help solve the most important challenges in education in an environment that’s fun, collaborative and innovative. We are looking for smart, creative individuals who are passionate about education and aren't afraid to show it.
Why we need you:
The Enterprise Client Success Manager is a key member of the Client Success Team, responsible for coordinating the successful deployment of the Schoology platform to both new and existing enterprise clients to ensure satisfaction throughout their entire Schoology experience. By following key client metrics, deploying timely and effective proactive outreach campaigns, and implementing effective at-risk intervention strategies, you will guide our clients towards full adoption of the Schoology platform as a solution to meet their business needs.
As an Enterprise Client Success Manager, you will:
* Understand short and long-term client goals and take ownership of bringing them to fruition
* Work alongside client implementation projects and ensure they progress in a timely manner
* Maintain an understanding of the Schoology platform and LMS adoption best practices to tailor Schoology solutions to the customer’s specific needs
* Collaborate with the Sales, Support, Product and Finance Teams on behalf of your clients, providing relevant customer feedback when necessary
* Forecast retention, expansion and new product offerings for assigned accounts
* Prioritize your resources using a data-driven approach focusing on at-risk scenarios and expansion opportunities
* Support assigned accounts to drive product adoption and ensure they leverage the solution to achieve full business value
To succeed in this position, you will have:
* 2+ years of SaaS implementation or account management experience.
* Educational Leadership or Teaching experience is strongly preferred.
* Solid communication and interpersonal skills. You’re a people person.
* The ability to resolve user questions through a combination of independent troubleshooting and collaborative team efforts. You love solving problems.
* Can multi-task, adjust quickly to changing priorities and negotiate multiple, concurrent client deliverables to ensure flawless execution in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment.
All team members at Schoology are expected to embody our core values which are Passion, Collaboration, Innovation, Curiosity and Integrity.
At Schoology, we are continuously advancing what is possible in education. You in?
Schoology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity of every kind.Apply